Saturday, October 22, 2011

More pics!


It's fun buying fresh produce out in the street. They use super-old balance scales, where they add metal weights to one side to figure out how much you've got.



I was surprised that Delhi has a subway system. Really nice. Note the pink sign hanging down from the ceiling, indicating the place to get on the "Ladies Only" cars. Boys are gross. :)



India Gate at night. It's in the middle of the city, dedicated to Indian soldiers who died in one of the world wars. Not sure which one, need to check the Wikipedia page.



The kids here are so adorable. "How are you?", they like to ask.



The balcony, my favorite place to sit. I feel like I'm in the jungle.

Ok, all for now. I have to go get my $2 one-hour massage. Did I mention she's coming to my apartment, so I don't even have to go anywhere? Sigh... :)

2 comments:

  1. OMG, $2 MASSAGES?!?!?!? May I have your life please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take a 2 dollar massage and possibly adopt one of those kids. They are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete